MIRA ALLOY STEELS strives to achieve total customer satisfaction through cost-effective and reliable products with on-time delivery which conform to our customers’ requirements. To make continual improvement in the Products, Process, People and to earn quality reputation and market leadership by involving interested parties relevant to our Quality Management System.
To achieve the above statement of quality policy and other quality objectives, MIRA ALLOY STEELS is committed to:
1) Providing adequate resources and assigning trained personnel for management, performance, and verification of work including audit activities.
2) Ensuring that this quality policy is communicated and understood by all in the organization.
3) Implementing and maintaining a quality improvement process through preventive action, internal audits, and management review.
4) Implementing and maintaining a quality system and supporting our Quality Management Procedures.
5) Setting of quality policies and goals.
MIRA will submit Test Certificates for all castings supplied. In most cases Test Certificates are electronically uploaded into customer Enterprise Systems and emailed in few other cases.
Hard copies of Test Certificates are couriered to customers when requested.